DISCLAIMER: Catholic Schools within the Diocese of St. Petersburg require students, prior to enrollment, to provide a Certificate of Immunization [FS §1003.22]. Religious exemptions are not recognized.
A pre-registration form is completed for new child/ren to our center, specifically those wanting to be added to a wait list for our early childhood classes or those seeking placement in one of our VPK classes for the upcoming school year. A non-refundable deposit may be required.
After contacting our office to confirm space, complete our form which can be submitted to our office directly or sent via email or fax. Space is confirmed only after minimum requirements are met. Completion and submission of the form does not guarantee your desired start date. See form for details or speak with one of our staff members.
Please click on the button to complete and download the document to your personal computer for printing. Save the form on your desktop prior to email to the address included on the form.
Our Registration Packet is available at our center. Each child must have on file:
- Registration Form (includes Catholic Mutual Cares)
- Tuition Contractual Agreement
- Emergency Card
- Physical+ (within two years)
- Florida Dept of Health Certificate of Immunization
*Catholic Schools within the Diocese of St. Petersburg require students, prior to enrollment, to provide a Certificate of Immunization [FS §1003.22]. Religious exemptions are not recognized.
Additional forms that may be required are:
- VPK Contractual Agreement (Voluntary Pre Kindergarten Students)
- Early Learning Coalition Contractual Agreement (ELC School Readiness Eligible Students)
- Parishioner Registration Form (Sacred Heart Parishioners Only)
- Summer Tuition Agreement (School Age Summer Camp Participants – Student must have completed Kindergarten)